I have always niched out my place in the house, sometimes a corner, usually a small room in the basement. I don’t consider myself a very sentimental person, but if you look around my niche, I probably am. I have things that I’ve kept that the people who gave them to me have probably forgotten about.
Here are a few of those special things:
1. Sock Monkeys from my husband. Make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
2. My Harry Potter wand, made of cherry and mahogany and given to me by my colleague and good friend Michael Caudle.
3. The best book ever, Illusions by Richard Bach given to me by a dear friend. Guarded, of course, byObi Wan and Darth Vader–even the dark side respects this book.
4. A fairy book from my older brother that I got one year for my birthday. I still believe in magic.
5. My old office sign. Yes, I really taught English and Karate.
What are some of your favorite things?