I love to make appearances as an author. I’m still on the fan side of things and love it when I have a chance to meet one of my favorite authors.
- Gen Con (Indianapolis, Indiana), August 4-7, 2016. Booth at Author’s Avenue H
- Salt Lake Comic Con (Salt Lake City, Utah), September 1-3, 2016. I’ll post my panel schedule when I have it.
- Life, the Universe, and Everything (LTUE in Provo, Utah), February 16-18, 2017.
- FanX (Salt Lake City, Utah), March 17-18, 2017
- Gen Con (Indianapolis, Indiana), August 17-20, 2017. Booth at Author’s Avenue
- Salt Lake Comic Con (Salt Lake City, Utah), September 21-23, 2017
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to book me for an appearance.
- Classroom Visits (My favorite–I taught high school language arts and Shotokan karate for sixteen years.)
- Workshops (Second favorite.)
- Assemblies (I spin fire.)
- Speaking Engagements (Book club luncheon, anyone?)
- Shakespeare in the Park (Not really, but I could always start.)
- Writing Fight Scenes
- Five Senses and Synesthesia
- Poetry Poker (Play a few rounds and leave decks for the class.)
- Writing Process
- Short Scenes for Drama Classes
- Small-Time Author’s Life (or Waiting for Hollywood to Call)
- Literary Devices (Do you know what a kenning is?)
As a teacher, I have a wide range of topics that I can prepare for any language arts class. Yep, I can teach sentence patterns and verbals. Give me a digital ring and we’ll make it a date.